The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Is Here
Since Jeep released the original first-generation Grand Cherokee, it has been a popular choice among SUV shoppers. The fourth generation Grand Cherokee brought especially fine attention-to-detail to the market when it debuted. But we think the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is, by far, the nicest Grand Cherokee of all, perhaps in part because this year marks the 25th year of Grand Cherokee production.
Jeep has paid special attention to the 2018 Grand Cherokee, growing the lineup with a new model edition to commemorate the 25th anniversary, and offering new features and amenities across all other trims as well. Here are some major highlights for the 2018 model-year:
- Higher-resolution 7-inch touchscreen replaces previous 5-inch Uconnect system
- Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition debuts as an option on Limited models. This edition gets platinum chrome badging, roof rails, 10-inch Heritage wheels, and an available “Sangria” exterior. Inside, it gets a “Real Metal” package option, leather-trimmed instrument panel and center console, and more.
- Grand Cherokee High Altitude edition returns as Overland trim option for 2018 with a new Brown interior with gray accent stitching.
- Active Noise Cancellation now standard on all models with the available nine-speaker Alpine audio system.
- Beige or Black interior now available on 2018 Grand Cherokee Laredo; new 17-inch alloy wheels also available.
Want to learn more? Contact Reineke Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM today or come by our showroom to see the new Grand Cherokee and other new Jeep SUVs for yourself. We look forward it!